There are many factors for which the UPSC decides the cut off for the civil services. They are
- Vacancies in the total number
- Participation of candidates in total number for each stage
- Level of difficult questions
- Scheme for marking
- Norms reservation
- Cut off trends of last year
To qualify perfectly for the UPSC exams such as the IAS, IPS, IFS, Central services both group A and B, they announce officially cut off for the three stages of CSE – Civil Services Examination
- Prelims of UPSC CS
- The main written exam which is the main exam and
- The final ranking of CS.
Check out the list of top 7 IAS Coaching Institutes in Bangalore.